Article content material
Verify this submit all through the day on Thursday, Oct. eight. Questions/feedback: email@example.com
- New instances rise again over 1,00zero as 16 extra hospitalized
- Highschool college students have blended emotions about tighter measures
- Why does Quebec have extra instances than Ontario?
- Quebec is house to half of recent Canadian infections
- Montrealers can get examined at 19 clinics at present
Up to date charts: Quebec instances, deaths
New instances rise again over 1,00zero as 16 extra hospitalized
Quebec has added 1,078 new instances of COVID-19 over the previous 24 hours, Premier François Legault instructed a press convention this morning.
The variety of new infections has dipped beneath 1,00zero solely as soon as over the previous week.
The seven-day rolling common of each day instances has reached 1,110, the very best because the starting of the pandemic.
As well as, there have been 16 new hospitalizations and 9 extra deaths, he mentioned.