Hearth crews in west Auckland are battling a home fireplace in Kelston.
5 fireplace crews are battling a home fireplace in west Auckland, the place one individual is being handled for smoke inhalation.
The 2-storey home on Sabulite Rd in Kelston caught fireplace about 6.30am on Sunday.
Hearth crews arrived to search out the home totally concerned and a second alarm was raised shortly earlier than 7am.
A hearth communications spokesman mentioned by 7.30am fighters had managed to management the blaze.
Paramedics have been treating one individual for smoke inhalation however no-one else was injured, he mentioned.