Article content material
Ottawa Hearth Companies crews had been preventing a hearth in a duplex in HIntonburg Thursday morning with paramedics on the scene for potential accidents.
Firefighters had situated the seat of the hearth within the basement and had been checking for unfold into different elements of the Oxford Avenue dwelling, the hearth division reported at about 7:40 a.m.
Paramedics stated that they had been summoned to a working fireplace with potential sufferers and would concern an replace.
Extra to come back