Article content material
Ottawa Fireplace Companies are reporting two over-night fires, one in Orléans, and the opposite in Centretown.
Their dispatch acquired a name at about 6:45 Saturday morning for a reported kitchen fireplace at 1705 Lamoureux Dr. in Orléans. Firefighters introduced the blaze underneath management by 7 a.m.
One affected person was handled for minor smoke inhalation on the scene.
The fireplace service had additionally acquired a name at 2:48 a.m. A member of the general public had noticed smoke coming from an unoccupied business constructing at 714 Gladstone Avenue.
The fireplace was declared to be underneath management by three:12 a.m. There have been no accidents reported.
In each circumstances, an Ottawa Fireplace Investigator has been despatched to the scene to find out the trigger.