Article content material
Working alarms had been credited by Gatineau firefighters for the secure evacuation of a gaggle of 4 folks from a fireplace that severely broken a home early Tuesday at 27 Rue de Condé within the metropolis’s Angers district.
Firefighters acquired the decision at about 11:20 p.m. Monday and so they discovered heavy smoke and flames popping out of the house’s basement.
All 4 grownup residents had been already exterior the constructing and firefighters targeting containing the blaze to the basement space.
The fireplace was declared underneath management at about 2 a.m. immediately. There have been no reported accidents.
Damages had been estimated at $370,000.