INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) — DPW crews are going to make use of the great climate this week to patch a bunch of potholes.
Eighteen crews will likely be out throughout the town, together with:
- Nationwide Ave. from S. Keystone Ave. to Brill Rd.
- N. Meridian St. from 53rd to 93rd St.
- Georgetown Rd. from W. 52nd to W. 71st St.
- E. 34th St. from Orchard Ave. to N. Keystone Ave.
- N. Franklin Rd. from E. 38th to E. 42nd St.
- Bluff Rd. from W. Kelly St. to Wicker Rd.
Along with pothole-filling crews, DPW contractors are strip-patching pavement within the following areas:
- N. Faculty Ave. from 63rd to 86th St.
- N. Grandview Dr. from 64th St. to Westlane Rd.
- 42nd St. from Michigan Rd. to Haughey Ave.
- W. Washington St. from N. Belmont Ave. to Warman Ave.
- West 86th St. from Harcourt Rd. to Purdue Rd.
- Submit Rd. from 10th to E 21st St.
Sixteen DPW crews labored Saturday, filling 6,733 potholes. That took 141 tons of asphalt.
Since January 1, DPW crews have crammed 152,208 potholes.
Residents are inspired to report potholes through the Request Indy website, the cell app on iPhone or Android, or by calling the Mayor’s Motion Middle at (317) 327-4622.