Hamilton condominium fireplace sends two folks to hospital


Two folks have been taken to hospital after being pulled from a hearth at a Hamilton condominium constructing.

The hearth broke out at 326 Concession Road at round 9:25 p.m. Tuesday.

Crews arrive to seek out heavy smoke and flames on the scene.

Two occupants of the constructing had been pulled from the constructing and transported to hospital, Hamilton Hearth Chief Dave Cunliffe instructed CP24. There was no rapid phrase on their situations.

The Workplace of the Ontario Hearth Marshal has been notified, Cunliffe stated.

var addthis_config = ; jQuery(document).ready( function());