Article content material continued
• Buying or selecting up items via an alternate methodology of sale, akin to curbside pickup, from a enterprise or place that’s permitted to offer curbside pickup.
• Attending an appointment at a enterprise or place that’s permitted to be open by appointment underneath the Stage 1 order underneath the Reopening Ontario (A Versatile Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020.
• Acquiring providers from a monetary establishment or cheque-cashing service.
• Acquiring authorities providers, social providers and helps, psychological well being assist providers or addictions assist
• Helping others by delivering items or offering care or different assist or help to somebody who requires assist or help, or receiving such assist or help, together with offering look after a person in a congregate care setting and accompanying a person who requires help to go away their residence for any goal permitted underneath the order.
• Taking a baby to the kid’s guardian or guardian or to the guardian or guardian’s residence.
• Taking a member of the person’s family to anyplace the member of the family is permitted to go underneath this order.
• Doing something that’s essential to reply to or to keep away from an imminent threat to the well being or security of a person, together with defending oneself or others from home violence, leaving or aiding somebody in leaving unsafe residing situations, and looking for emergency help.
• Exercising, together with, strolling or shifting round open air utilizing an assistive mobility system or utilizing an out of doors leisure amenity that’s permitted to be open underneath the Stage 1 Order.