One individual injured in Gatineau hearth


Article content material

One individual was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening accidents following an house hearth in Gatineau on Saturday.

The blaze on the two-storey, three-unit constructing on Charlevoix Road, simply west of Eddy Road within the Hull sector of the town, was reported at 10:26 a.m. It was listed as “beneath management” by the Gatineau hearth division by 11:37, with broken restricted to the second-storey house and the roof.

Injury was estimated at $112,000, and two people had been displaced, the fireplace division added.