Many road closures are in impact across the Dolby Theatre for Sunday’s Academy Awards ceremony, and a few will stay closed a number of days after Hollywood’s largest occasion of the 12 months.
Hollywood Boulevard between Orange Drive and Highland Avenue will stay closed till 6 a.m. Wednesday. The northernmost curb lane of Hollywood Boulevard, together with a lot of the north sidewalk, is closed in entrance of the Hollywood & Highland complicated and can stay blocked till Wednesday.
Curb lanes of Orange Drive north of Hollywood Boulevard have already been closed.
Extra road and sidewalk closures are as follows:
*The north curb lane of Hawthorn Avenue between Highland and Orange is closed (till 6 a.m. Wednesday);
* The south sidewalk of Hollywood Boulevard between Orange and Highland, aside from an Eight-foot pedestrian entry;
* The north sidewalk of Hollywood Boulevard instantly in entrance of the Dolby Theatre portal;
* The north sidewalk of Hollywood Boulevard from Highland to Orange, aside from an Eight-foot pedestrian entry;
* The pedestrian mid-block crosswalk on Hollywood Boulevard between Highland and Orange; and
* The south curb lane of Hawthorn Avenue from Highland to Orange.
* Hawthorn Avenue between Highland and Orange (till 6 a.m. Monday);
* Orchid Road from 60 ft south of Franklin Boulevard to Orchid Alley;
* Orange from Orchid Alley to Hollywood Boulevard;
* North and south sidewalks of Hawthorn Avenue from Highland to Orange;
* West sidewalk of Highland from Johnny Grant Manner south to Hollywood Boulevard;
* Johnny Grant Manner from Highland to Orchid Road;
On Oscar Sunday, the next restrictions will probably be in impact:
* The rest of Hawthorn Alley from Orange to Highland will shut.
* Orange will shut from Lanewood Avenue to Hollywood Boulevard.
* The north and south sidewalks of Hollywood Boulevard from Highland to 300 ft east of Highland will shut, with an Eight-foot pedestrian entry on
the south aspect.
* The south sidewalk of Hollywood Boulevard will shut instantly in entrance of the north-south working Hawthorn Alley.
* The east sidewalk and curb lane of Highland from Yucca Road to Sundown Boulevard will shut, apart from an Eight-foot pedestrian entry.
* The west sidewalk of Highland between Hollywood and Sundown boulevards will shut, together with the west curb of Highland from Johnny Grant
Method to Hollywood Boulevard.
* The north and south crosswalks on Hollywood Boulevard on the Highland intersection will shut.
* Highland Avenue will shut from Sundown to Franklin Avenue.
* Hollywood Boulevard will probably be closed from La Brea Boulevard to Orange Drive, and from Highland Avenue to Cahuenga Boulevard.
* Hawthorn Avenue will shut between Orange Drive and La Brea, and from Highland and McCadden Place.
* McCadden Place will shut from Yucca Road to Hollywood Boulevard.
* Wilcox Avenue will shut between Sundown and Cahuenga boulevards.
Metro Purple Line trains will bypass the Hollywood and Highland station at this time. Common service will resume at 6 a.m. Monday. Metro bus routes alongside Hollywood Boulevard will probably be rerouted throughout the road closures.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;
(function(d, s, id)(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));