Climate: autumnal temperatures, threat of showers begin the week


Article content material continued

Wednesday is cloudy with a 60 per cent probability of showers in the course of the day and a 40 per cent probability in a single day. The low is 12 C.

Thursday is cloudy with a 70 per cent probability of showers, excessive of 20 C and low of eight C.

Friday’s forecast is for blended however dry skies and a spot-on seasonal excessive of 21 C. The low is 9 C.

Saturday is cloudy with a excessive of 21 C. The low is 12 C with a 60 per cent probability of in a single day showers that lingers by way of Sunday and Monday, which each have forecast highs of 20 C.