Climate: Chilly morning headed to a sunny 15 C Friday, weekend trying type of gray


Article content material

Brrr!

However from a morning low -1 C with a windchill of -Four on the Ottawa airport, Friday’s forecast is for sunny skies and a excessive of 15 C.

Fog patches ought to clear within the morning with the wind turning into southwest at 20 km/h with gusts as much as 40 within the afternoon. The UV index needs to be Four or average.

Skies are anticipated to turn into more and more cloudy late Friday night, with an in a single day low of 10 C rising to 14 C by Saturday morning.

Saturday is trying like a balmy 21 C, however the forecast is principally cloudy with just a few showers starting the afternoon, with the danger of a thunderstorm and southwesterly wind at 20 km/h gusting to 40. Humidex looks like readings might attain 25.

Saturday night time is trying like a low of Four C with cloudy intervals and a 40 per cent likelihood of showers.

For Sunday, the forecast is for combined skies turning cloudy in a single day with a excessive of 14 C and low of 6 C.

Thanksgiving Monday is anticipated to be cloudy with a 40 per cent likelihood of showers rising to 60 per cent in a single day, a excessive of 14 C and a low of 9 C.

Tuesday and Wednesday are cloudy with a 30 per cent and 40 per cent likelihood of showers respectively and highs of 16 C. The low is 9 C Tuesday night time and seven C Wednesday night time.

Extra On This Matter